Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Oh, Hi! Milk Bath Maternity Photos!

I can't even begin to tell you all how EXCITED I am to share these photos!  

I could not have asked for a better experience with the photographer, Christa O'Brien!  
She was AWESOME, SO easy to work with, came to me, and brought absolutely everything we needed to make this shoot happen! 

Could NOT be happier.
Check a sample of them out below!!!
(OFFICIALLY ADDICTED to MILK BATHING. ha!)
Oh...and don't flip out.  Pasties were used in the making of these photos. xoxo















Looking forward to welcoming this little girl into the world VERY soon!

I will also be posting a "What I Used From My Hospital Bag" and "Labor and Delivery" blog hopefully in the next week or two!!
I've spent SO MUCH TIME watching Youtube videos, reading blogs...etc, so I just can't wait to contribute to the conversation!!





No comments:

Post a Comment