Friday, February 20, 2015

Oh Hi! - Car Trouble!


Oh Hi!-  Car Trouble! 
and no....that doesn't mean we're skipping the workout today just because we can't make it to the trainer!

So....driving home yesterday my car starts making a funny little sound....and then the sound stops....and then I smell this really fantastic burning scent....so....going to have to have that checked out for sure.  I'm way super paranoid about car trouble (probably because in my younger days I had a car just die on me on the road...I didn't realize that like, the oil needed to be checked on a regular basis...apparently that's a big deal) SO had to cancel my usual Friday session with the trainer today!  SAD FACE.

So instead, today will be a Tracy day.  Started the morning off with a healthy little scramble of egg whites, two thin slices of turkey, ,and a little sprinkle of cheddar cheese.

And 2 gummy bears. And two graham crackers. Yepp - Dance Cardio in a few minutes for sure.

ALSO I am supposed to be going for a tattoo removal appointment (rescheduled that till later so hopefully can still make it) AND
OMG
GUESS WHAT
MY hair feels and looks like a muddy brown horse tail right now and our engagement party is next weekend....so I made a hair appointment at Salon Red in Brookhaven for today for some highlights!!
Cross your fingers the car is figured out by then so I can get that done. 
 #priorities

Related to the engagement party....I still need to:
  • Finalize the shoes.  Really wanted to rock some Loubs since the color scheme is silver and red....but can't find a pair that I LOVE with my dress. UGH.
  • Decide on nail color.  We're doing photos the same day so this is a BIG DEAL choice.
  • Get a touch up on my lashes.  Yepp. #neccesity.

Ok.  It's been real but time to get to the jumping around and working out part of this morning!

XOXO

A .



No comments:

Post a Comment