Sunday, August 14, 2016

Oh, Hi! Apology time!!

I officially owe an apology to all the moms I've eye rolled about when I witnessed a public breastfeeding moment.  Today we had to have a feeding in the middle of Piedmont park,, and even though I had a nursing cover, I swore I would never ever be one of "those" moms.  Here's the thing, when your baby is hungry...it doesn't f*ing matter where you are or who sees your goods (or who feels offended). You feed that baby.


I promise to always be as mindful as possible and keep things covered, because really people shouldn't have to see things they're not in the mood to see....and whenever possible I'll pop out to the car to handle our business, but when my baby needs me, nothing can get in the way of this mama doing her thing.

XOXO - A

 #momlife #laleche #breastfeeding #babies #mom #ftm #instababy #instamom #babiesofinstagram #girlpower #mommoments

No comments:

Post a Comment