Thursday, March 26, 2015

Oh, Hi! 60 Days of NO CHEAT DAYS!

Oh, Hi! 60 Days of NO CHEAT DAYS!


Yesterday officially started the 60 day wedding countdown! 
I've been cheating (a lot) on my diet plan since starting the prep process for this wedding...the whole time telling myself, "Sure!  You can have those 5 cookies now...because at the 60 day point you won't have ANY more cheat days...and you'll drop the last 10 lbs and be perfect in that dress!"....


So it's time to get real and stick with it. 


I went to the grocery yesterday, and although I did spend about $50 more than our usual weekly shopping trip, I will be saving the $10-15 per day that I spend buying random snack food and protein bars and salads that probably have more calories than the pack of Oreos that I resisted.


I bought grape tomatoes, strawberries, oranges, lemons and limes, baby carrots, celery, romaine lettuce, spinach, a few Quest Oreo bars to help when the extreme cravings hit....and some grilled chicken strips.  I NEVER buy frozen meat....but for ease and to know that I would actually use them...I went this route this week.  Also brought home 6 0% fat Chobani yogurts and some 0% cottage cheese for protein.


I chopped all the fruits and veggies up and put them in little baggies and proceeded to FILL the fridge with them.  This way...when I want a snack, I can just go grab a bag...


The thing is, with proper prep, I can stick to a super healthy diet.  Without it? I'm hopeless and sneaking cookies.


SO. Today is day one with all my new yummies.  So far today I've had a Quest bar (ok, you can giggle), a bag of baby carrots, and a bag of strawberries....oh and a bag of orange slices.


Also, a medium DARK ROAST coffee, black, from Dunkin Donuts.


I've gulped down 24 oz of lemon infused water and am working on the next 24!


The rest of the day will consist of chicken, some spinach, celery, tomatoes, and a cottage cheese serving.  Plus LOTS and LOTS of water!


This will be the diet all week, and on days that I go to the trainer I will be adding in a superfood smoothie with no sugar added Almond Milk and a banana.


10 lbs to go kiddos!


Whew!


xoxo-
A

No comments:

Post a Comment