Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Oh, Hi! FAVORITE NEW Shampoo!!!

Oh, Hi! - Favorite New Shampoo!


A.K.A - Product Review for "Living Proof" Product Line


A few weeks ago, we were at Lenox Square and I decided to run in to Sephora to grab some makeup remover wipes (hellooooo essential items!!!)....I just did not feel like stopping by CVS on the way home.


So, we go in....well...I go in...while the fiancĂ© waits patiently outside for me.  Knowing that he was waiting, I was so so serious about sticking to my mission, grabbing my wipies, and going.


BUT then....fate took over.  This super fab Sephora employee noticed me stopping in front of the Bumble and Bumble shelves (duh! I realized I was out of my Thickening Shampoo) and asked if I needed help.  And you know what...I did. 


I never ever ever can get my roots to lift.  Every product I use seems to just weigh my hair down within an hour of application...and I had just kind of accepted that I would eventually have to break down and order some Bellami hair extensions if I wanted real volume on the wedding day.


Well, after I poured my flat-hair-plagued heart out to this poor guy....he changed my life.


He grabbed some pomade looking stuff in a jar, I rolled my eyes thinking great...sticky and flat hair....perfection....he rubbed this gooey stuff between his hands...flipped my hair over in front of my face, gave my scalp a little scrub...and when I flipped my hair back over (I'd like to think I probably looked like Ariel in the Little Mermaid) HELLO VOLUME.


He handed me like ten samples of their different shampoos and conditioners, and although I really can't complain about any of the systems....the FULL line was what I stuck to.


At just $24 for 8 oz., the shampoo is super concentrated, and I'm going on my third week on the first bottle...which is AMAZING for me.  I can run through a full size Herbal Essence bottle in a week and a half.


It's sulfate free, and not only is my hair THICK and full of volume,  it feels so much stronger and healthier.


I use it in conjunction with the FULL conditioner, and depending on the style I'm doing, I've been loving the styling products too.


My new daily regimen using the Living Proof "FULL" line is:
  1. Shampoo with a dime size amount of the Living Proof Full Shampoo
  2. Condition hair from root (yes, that's right, ,ALL OVER and doesn't weigh it down)to tip with Living Proof Full Conditioner
  3. Spritz roots of damp, towel dried hair with Living Proof Full Root Lifting Spray
  4. Spritz damp hair all over with Living Proof No Frizz Weightless Styling Spray
  5. Blow dry and style with my Ultra Chi Flat Iron or Babyliss 1 3/4 inch Curling Iron
  6. If I want an extra lift, I will use just a teeny tiny bit (like a 1/4 of a dime sized amount) of the Living Proof AMP Instant Texture Volumizer. I just massage it a little above my roots underneath my hair around the back and top of my scalp, and then play with it until I get the volume I am wanting. This stuff REALLY works and while it does feel a little sticky, it's totally invisible when looking and just gives this extra pump of volume that I love!
  7. If it's a humid or damp day, I will set my look with the always perfect Elnett hairspray.


SO...YAY!  I finally have found a hair system that does what it promises and is totally affordable!  Thanks Jen Aniston and team for this fabulous line that really delivers!


xoxo-
A











1 comment:

  1. thanks for share, great article.
    https://www.wigsell.co.uk/synthetic-wigs/long-synthetic-wigs

    ReplyDelete