Saturday, March 12, 2016

Oh, Hi! Lip Kit By Kylie!


Confession time.  I downloaded the Kylie Jenner app. 
And I'm NOT EVEN SORRY.
What I AM sorry about is that I deleted the darn thing before realizing that this was how she would be announcing the launch times of her ridiculously crazy in demand lip kits.

I missed the first launch, the second launch....but NOT THE THIRD!
Seeing on her Instagram that she was announcing the launch time on her app, I googled my little heart out to find a blogger (don't you just love those blogger ladies??) who had posted the launch time.

Once I had that super important piece of info, (3pm....they were re-launching at 3pm!), I set my phone alarm, and logged on to the site 5 mins early...then kept on clicking away trying to get that KOKO K lip kit in my shopping cart!

EXACTLY at 3pm, the page reloaded, I entered my payment info, and BAM! my lip kit was on the way!

No more than 4 days later, my package arrived, and I am THRILLED with this product!

The packaging was SUPER fun, not overdone, but still cute and totally keeps the branding on point!

I've been using the liner and the color each time I've worn it so far, and they blend seamlessly together, dry super fast, and have the most perfect matte finish without making your lips look or feel dried out.

I also experimented with throwing a little GLAMGLOW Plumprageous Lip Treatment on top, which didn't mess with the color's staying power at all but gave my lips a little moisture and tingle halfway through the day.


The first night wearing the Lip Kit By Kylie, we went for dinner at Seven Lamps in Buckhead (more on that later kiddos), went to see a movie, and stopped for a little Fro-Yo afterwards.
That said, the color stayed totally true and consistent through the whole evening and when we made it home, looked like I had just applied it!  WINNER! 

I've tried SO MANY "long lasting" lip colors that end up either cracking because they turn into a weird shellac, beading up and looking like dry skin, wearing off in weird spots...you get the picture.
This stuff doesn't go ANYWHERE and the color is beyond perfect for a natural, pretty, saucy nude.
I wore it again today ALL DAY while at the restaurant, and again, made it all day looking fab!

I'm giving this stuff FIVE STARS all the way... (cost and quality are EXACTLY what they should be, heck, I'd pay more!) ... and will be devising a strategy to be able to order multiples and more colors at the next re-launch!

Thank you to the Kylie Cosmetics team for such a fantastic product!

xoxo-A


No comments:

Post a Comment