Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Oh, Hi! Springtime hair ideas....

This Spring...


Sandro see through dress
$69 - harrods.com


Summer dress
$7.43 - newchic.com



Flat shoes
gojane.com


Gucci handbag
neimanmarcus.com




So, I was feeling pretty ok with how much my roots were coming in because in my everyday normal lighting it was just looking like my brunette roots mixed in with my balayage color....but then I spent a day outside working the Atlanta Brunch Festival (darn natural sunlight making me question my color!)...and after snapping a few selfies and getting my pic taken by one of the photogs at the event...





...I started feeling like the tone is a little off --- and MAYBE I might be in the mood to mix it up a little but for spring.

So, being the girl I am,  I put together a few pics from Pinterest, threw them on an easy Polyvore board...and will be taking them with me to Jamison Shaw Hairdressers for my appointment this month before VEGAS!

I've been so dead set on getting back to all blonde, but I'm thinking that adding some more brunette back in with balayage might be fun for spring!

Hmmm.....






No comments:

Post a Comment