Thursday, March 3, 2016

Oh, Hi! Sugarcoat Vinings!

Oh, Hi! Sugarcoat Vinings!


I have something to admit....I'm a nail salon hopper.  I think I must have some "bigger better deal" complex or something...but I just can't help trying out different nail salons around the area. 

I do of course have a FAVORITE place for when I'm feeling like going full set, long nails, super funky designs (The Haute Spot, of course!)  ...but sometimes, especially with this whole being knocked up thing, it's been a chore to keep that kind of thing maintained, even for me!

Realizing that in a few months I'll be needing to go shorter anyway (don't want to be scratching my sweet little kiddo up in the name of nail designs) I decided to try out a spot that I had been hearing a lot about and go for an OPI gel manicure.

Sugarcoat in Vinings is located in an adorable little shopping center called "Vinings Jubilee".  The center is reminiscent of a little resort town plaza...all white, super cute, and makes you want to pamper yourself, eat and shop for sure!  

Sugarcoat is tucked into a corner, and is as light and bright as any of it's surroundings.  As soon as you enter, you know it's going to be a little bit of a different nail experience.  
There are no rows of generic brown pedicure seats and long bars of manicure stations that look like they've been there since 1982.

The space is modern, girly, and gleaming clean.  White walls and ceilings are adorned with gorgeous bubble style chandeliers and your pedicure station makes you feel like a princess.

I didn't make an appointment, but was treated like a regular as soon as I walked in!  It was a Wednesday morning at about 10am, and there was only one other customer there, but by the time I left at 11 the place was filling up!

Linda was my manicurist, but I didn't catch the name of the awesome chickee that handled my pedicure.

Linda was precise, beyond speedy, and I ended up with the most perfectly shaped and polished gel manicure that I've ever received, and all in about 25 minutes!!!  It was clear this girl had been there, done that maybe a few times.

The pedicure was just as fantastic and she totally corrected some shaping issues from my last pedi.  I walked away with the smoothest skin I think I've ever left a nail salon with.

The enviroment was pretty, polished, and chill....music was just right, lighting was ideal...and the services were BEYOND on point. (PLUS I only spent $90 before tip....which is a bit better than what I'm used to!)

This spot definitely gets my stamp of approval, and I'm now inspired to try out their other location in Buckhead!

Here's the deets if you want to swing by yourself:

http://www.sugarcoatbeauty.com/

    Address: 4300 Paces Ferry Rd #230, Atlanta, GA 30339

Hours:
Mon - Sat: 10:00am -7:00pm 
Sun: 12:00pm - 6:00 pm




No comments:

Post a Comment